At Jenkins Flooring we know that life happens. When bad weather hits or an unfortunate household incident occurs, we are here to help. Dealing with these major repairs can be very demanding.
Jenkins – The Flooring People is here to help. We work with restoration companies and insurance adjusters to make the process of restoring your home as stress-free as possible.
As members of the Insurance Claims Collaborative (ICC) you’ll receive an unbiased analysis of damaged flooring for a fair and accurate valuation for you the homeowner.
As a preferred dealer we work closely with Restoration Companies and Insurance Adjusters to ensure your claim is completed in a efficient and timely manner.
- The homeowner reports damage to insurance provider.
- The Insurance Provider will assign a restoration company to clean-up and assess damage.
- If damage is significant the insurance provider will get quotes from multiple restoration companies.
- The restoration company collects flooring samples of the damages from the home.
- The samples are sent to ICC for value assessment to ensure the replacement value is of like quality and price.
- Once a value has been assigned to the material, Jenkins receives a validation form from ICC.
- Jenkins will work with the restoration company or homeowner to provide a quote for areas effected with assigned values.
- Once the replacement products are chosen, Jenkins will order the products and schedule installation if necessary.
- If the homeowner chooses products over the value assigned, they become responsible for any additional expenses or costs.